Ways to Attract the Relationships You Want

There has been a time in my life when relationships were a source of great discontentment in my life.  I worked around negative people.  I didn’t have a lot of the kinds of friends I wanted.  I was in a marriage that was lonely and filled with conflict.  Although today all my relationships are not perfect, I feel blessed with the quality of people in my life.  Much has changed and I’ve learned a lot about how to attract the relationships I want in life. You can find out more here; Love Relationship

When you think about relationships, our lives are filled with so many.  You may have a spouse whom you share your life with.  You probably have children who you interact with on a regular basis.  No doubt you have a few friends or maybe many friends.  You might be a daughter to a mom and dad, a niece to an aunt or uncle, or a sister to one or more siblings.  It’s possible that you work or volunteer with people everyday.  Are your relationships everything you want them to be?  Do they nurture you and fill you up or do they drain your energy, leaving you feeling depleted?  If you’re like most people, you probably have relationships that do a little of both.

Relationships are essential to our survival and well being.  God did not create us to go through life alone.  Our relationships teach us more about who we are and who we are not.  They highlight what we want in life and what we don’t want.  Relationships challenge us to grow in ways we might not grow on our own.  When you think about your own relationships, I want to encourage you to look at ways you might attract more of what you want from your relationships.

Comments

Popular Posts