Stand Mixer Your Kitchen Friend

This appliance is a necessity for anyone who really cooks.I bought my daughter this mixer about a year ago. She always tells me how great it is for mixing everything, so I finally bought one for myself.I have used it to mix batters and doughs, to grind grain and coffee, to shred cheese and veggies and grind meat and stuff sausage. Find out more by clicking here; Rent Vespa Florence

I love the way it looks on the counter and it's extremely easy to clean. The bowl, dough hook and paddle are all dishwasher safe. The only hand wash item is the wisk, which is no big deal. The body with the motor wipes clean in a snap and it's always easy to whip together a recipe in no time. I love it and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new stand mixer.

Makes cookies with the smoothest dough and cakes with ease I have made bread dough with my Classic and loved the results. I have also purchased an extra bowl and guard which eliminates splashing and allows you to add ingredients. And if your getting flour all over try adding less at one time and allow it to be blended in before you add more. I stress this seriously PLEASE buy a stand mixer and the power you need for the tasks you are going to do heavy or light and for the and amount of dough, cakes and cookies you are going to make. 

Comments

Popular Posts